Here's how ordering works
You submit an order, we call you to discuss it, you approve the plan and pay 1/2 deposit for us to start work, we acquire data and create a mock up for you to review and approve, you pay the other 1/2, and we launch it for you on the MI platform with whichever hosting service you've chosen.
- We acquire data from you or from the external source you've requested
- We apply calculations
- We develop the view you requested with your live data in it
- We make it available for you to review
- You review, request modifications, and/or approve it
- You pay the second 1/2 of the order fee
- We launch your dashboard and let you know it's ready
Each order requires a brief conversation because we need to understand where your data will come from and how we'll get it into the Metropolitan Intelligence platform.
The price is based on
- the number of users you'll have;
- the number and types of data streams you want to include;
- whether you already have the data or we need to go acquire it for you;
- how long you want to store the data;
- how you want to see the data;
- how soon you want to see the data
See examples of a non-profit pricing structure for a custom project to get a general feel for pricing.